Based on the online aptitude test held during October 2013 and the interview held subsequently at various centers during the month of December 2013, the Federal Bank of India has announced the final list of selected candidates for the post of Clerks. Based on the written test held on 6th October 2013, the bank has shortlisted 1243 candidates for interviews and conducted interviews during November and December 2013. Based on the performance in the written test and interviews, the bank has selected 85 Candidates for Tamilnadu, 22 from Gujarat, 11 from Karnataka, 8 candidates from Maharashtra.
Click here to know Selected candidates list of Tamilnadu.
Click here to know Selected candidates list of Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra states.
The results for the remaining states for which recruitment process was conducted will be published later as and when the respective selection process is completed.
- Bank Employees Expected Gross Salary (Officers & Clerks) After 10% HikeOffer by IBA
- Bank PO & Clerk Expected Salary After Pay Revision (10th BipartiteSettlement)
- Bank Employees Expected Basics As per 23rd Feb 2015 Minutes | After 15% Hike is Finalised
- Salaries of Bank Employees 10th BPS Feb 2015 Latest in Excel Sheet
- Post Exam Discussion: IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 (PO) Exam 2013 (MorningShift)
Powered by Blogger.