Bank PO & Clerk Expected Salary After Pay Revision (10th BipartiteSettlement)

Click Here for Bank Employees Expected Salaries after 10% Increase Offer

Bank employees salary revision is due from 01.11.2012. Earlier i have posted Base Date for Merger of DA with Existing Basic Pay of Bank Employees in 10th Bipartite Settlement. Here i am going to post the expected salary of bank probationary Officer & Clerk After Pay Revision November 2012.



Note: This revision is applicable to RRB's and private sector bank also. But the allowances are different for different banks. This a reply some of the doubts expressed in comments section.



Bank Probationary Officer Salary After Revision in 2013:


At present a newly joined Bank PO's Basic Pay is Rs.14,500. After merging the 60.15% DA as on 01.11.2011 to Basic Pay, it will be Rs.23,221/- We are expecting minimum 20% increment to this basic pay, but we can expect 25% increment to this basic pay.


If IBA agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.27,866. From August 2013, DA is 88.95%. After merging 60.15 with basic, remaining 28.80% DA will be there. We can expect minimum 10% HRA after revision. So, you get total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from August 2013 will be Rs.38,678/- (Worst Possible Scenario)


If IBA agree for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.29,026. Total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from August 2013 will be Rs.40,288/- (Somewhat Good)


If IBA agree for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.30,187. Total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from August 2013 will be Rs.41,899/- (Good Settlement)


We can expect Worst possible scenario in reality. So, Salary of Bank PO from August 2013 will be Rs.38,678/-


Bank Clerk Salary After Revision in 2013:


At present a newly joined Bank Clerk's Basic Pay is Rs.8,000. After merging the 60.15% DA as on 01.11.2011 to Basic Pay, it will be Rs.12,812/- We are expecting minimum 20% increment to this basic pay. At most we get 25% increment.


If IBA agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.15,374. From August 2013, DA is 88.95%. After merging 60.15 with basic, remaining 28.80% DA will be there. We can expect minimum 10% HRA after revision. So, you get total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from August 2013 will be Rs.21,339/- (Worst Possible Scenario)


If IBA agree for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,015. Total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from August 2013 will be Rs.22,228/- (Somewhat Good)


If IBA agree for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,655. Total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from August 2013 will be Rs.23,117/- (Good Settlement)


We can expect Worst possible scenario in reality. So, Salary of Bank Clerk from August 2013 will be Rs.21,339/-


So, Bank PO Salary after revision 2013 will be anywhere between Rs.38,678 to Rs.41,899 &
Bank Clerk Salary after revision 2013 will be anywhere between Rs.21,339 to Rs.23,117


All The Best & Good Luck! to all our bank employees. Jai Hind...