Many people are having different types of doubts regarding documents to bring for IBPS PO January 2013 Common Interview. Especially, you people are asking about Character Certificate and Caste Certificates. I will explain about each and every thing in this post.
First you have to read the instruction given in your IBPS PO 2012 - 2013 Common Interview Call Letter. I just answered to the doubts of candidates.
1. Print out online application submitted to IBPS for CWE PO 2012. If you don't have the online application of IBPS PO 2012, you can download it from Below link.
Click Here to Take Print out of your IBPS PO 2012 Online Application form.
You have to enter you Registration No., DOB and Password to download it. If you have lost your password, Click the Forgot Password link on that page, then you will get mail from IBPS. Sometimes it will take up to one hr to get mail. If you cant get mail even after 1 or 2 hrs, then Comment with your Reg number or Roll No or Full Name. I will give link to download it.
2. Proof of Date of Birth. You can submit your SSC/SSLC/X std. Certificate with DOB or you can submit Birth Certificate.
Some people are asking that DOB in online application is different from SSC certificate but it is same in Birth certificate. In that case, you can submit your Birth Certificate as your DOB proof.
3. Marks sheet for all Semesters/years, Consolidated Marks Sheet, Provisional/ Final Degree Certificate regarding graduation.
4. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to submit Caste Certificates.
OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on date of application. It is not necessary to get Caste certificate in the form provided by IBPS. It is OK if you already have one. Those forms provided for those candidates who don't have the caste certificate. Read the instructions in Call Letter for more details.
Click Here To Download the Format of OBC Certificate for CWE PO/MT-II
Click Here To Download the Format of SC/ST Certificate for CWE PO/MT-II
5. Persons with disability Category: Medical Certificate in the revised format issued by the Authorized Certifying Authority. PWD candidates should also bring the bio data for of Scribe if you have availed the services of scribe.
Click Here To Download the Format of PWD certificate for CWE PO/MT-II
Click Here To Download the Biodata cum Declaration Form of Scribe for CWE PO/MT-II
6. In case of candidates already/ previously employed:
You have to bring word experience certificate if you are previously employed. If you are presently working whether it is a Private of Govt job, you must bring NOC for interview.
7. Print out of Interview Call Letter
8. Photo Identity Proof
9. Original Character Certificate from two respectable persons not related to you.
Everyone asking about this. So, i am providing the format of Character Certificate below.
Click Here to Download Character Certificate for IBPS PO 2012 Jan 2013 Common Interview.
Edit it in Word by removing dashes and fill it with your details to look decent.
You can get this from any Gazetted Employee like School Head Masters. Seal and Signature of the person issuing character certificate is must. Without Seal, they wont accept it. Also you can get it from any govt employee who have seal along with signature. Seal is important for them.
10. If you have mentioned any course in support of computer knowledge, you have to bring that too for interview.
If you still have any doubts, feel free to comment below. I will reply to your comments.