Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 - 2013 Notification for IBPS Clerk Score Card Holders is available now. The online registration of Andhra Bank Clerk 2012 - 13 recruitment starts from tomorrow i.e., 27th October 2012.
Andhra Bank inviting online applications for the post clerk. IBPS Clerk 2011 Score card holders are eligible for this recruitment. The number of vacancies in andhra bank clerk recruitment 2012 are 662.
- Number of Vacancies: 662
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 is must.
- Application Fee: Gen & OBC - Rs.150 | SC & ST - Rs.50
- Online registration Starts from: 27th October 2011
- Online registration Closing date: 10th November 2011
- Fee payment starts from: 27th October 2011
- Last date for fee payment: 10th November 2011
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.08.2011)
Graduation OR a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%. (In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM relaxation in Educational Qualifications is 5%)
Age: (As on 01.08.2011)
Minimum : 18 years Maximum : 28 years (Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines)
The total marks for interview will be 35. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would 40% for General and OBC category and 35% for SC/ST/PWD category.
To view the Advertisement - Click here
To print the fee payment challan - Click here
Online Application for Andhra Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Project: 2012-13 - Click here